No matter the kind of vehicle you own, it will benefit from an annual radiator flush. A radiator is a vital part of your car’s cooling system. Radiators hold water and a specially designed coolant, antifreeze. As the pivot of cooling systems, they keep engines from overheating and engine blocks from warping, cracking or seizing because of heat.
If your radiator gets clogged with rust, sediment or debris that happens naturally in a cooling system, it can’t do an effective job. Your engine may overheat, perform more and more poorly, even cost you more repair money in the long run.
BENEFITS OF A RADIATOR FLUSH
- It keeps your radiator functioning more efficiently.
- A Radiator flush stops rust and corrosion in the radiator and all metal parts of the engine, heater core and water lines.
- It keeps the radiator running longer.
- It also keeps your engine functioning longer.
- A radiator flush boosts your cars’s performance and power.
- It lubricates and protects your water pump.
- It protects the heater core (which gives you heat inside the car).
- The work maintains your vehicle’s maintenance requirements so you don’t void the warranty.
- It can stop corrosion that can lead to expensive repairs.
- A radiator flush minimizes the chances of blown head gaskets in your engine block.
- Fresh antifreeze lubricates vital seals in the cooling system.
- The flush helps stop summer radiator boil-overs and winter freeze-ups.