Your car batteries would last longer when this recommendation is observed
- Ensure your battery terminals are firmly connected and clean. When there is no moist on your battery terminals there is bound to be zero electric resistance thus preserving the battery’s life. Use water and wire brush to clean the terminal and surface.
- Ensure your battery is always charged because undercharged battery is likely to go flat thus reducing the battery life. Ensure that 5-10mins is devoted to steaming your car to ensure the battery is always charged if the car is not always driven.
- Keep metal objects away from the surface to avoid contact with the surface and subsequent short circuiting.
- When not in use be sure to keep battery not on bare flow but on a log of wood, this is because cold reduces the charge in a battery
- SEE ALSO:WHAT DRAINS YOUR CAR BATTERY CHARGE